Tuesday 3 April 2007

KITT, Knight Rider's Gay Car for Sale

from Towleroad 03/04/2007

KITT, the talking car from the 80's show Knight Rider (starring 'The Hoff' of course), is for sale, but fans expecting magic from the vehicle may be disappointed:Knight_rider_poster_2

"Although it cannot achieve the 300 mph speeds that KITT reached, soar 50 feet in the air or throw smoke bombs, key features of the star car are intact. Perhaps most important, the red scanner light on the nose glows and makes a humming noise. The car has two working video screens on the dashboard, and the cockpit features buttons that light up in green, yellow and red: ski mode, rocket boost, micro jam, silent mode, oil slick and eject. Most of the buttons don't do anything..Nor can the car hold a conversation or drive itself."

Hasselhoff outed the car last year at Trinity College in Dublin, telling a crowd there that KITT was gay: "We have some fairly X-rated outtakes on 'Knight Rider.' Kitt was constantly asking, 'Do you want me to take you home Michael?' in that very camp voice of his."

Knight Rider is currently in development as a feature film. You can buy the car for $149,995 at an auto dealership in Dublin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?
I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had problems
with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

my website ... best online savings accounts